- TITHE: 1STAND 2ND SUNDAY OF THE MONTH
Today and next Sunday are days for tithing. We thank and appreciate all who give their tithe to the Lord. May God bless you.2
2.MONTH OF NOVEMBER
The month of is the month of faithful departed. We are requested to present the names of Faithful Departed for prayers those who will be put on the cross should be registered in the Parish Office at Kshs. 1,000/=.
- YEAR OF THE FAMILY
- Every 4th Sunday of the month this year will be Family Mass Sunday. Parishioners are still urged to wear Year of the Family T-shirts and also to sit together in church as families during Family Mass Sunday.
- In the spirit of keeping healthy, interacting and sharing as a community of believers, we will be having evening walks together every Sunday from 5.00 p.m. to 6.00p.m. starting from the Church compound. The walks are dubbed “Emmaus Walk” as they will offer an opportunity for Christ to be revealed to you in other people.
Kindly plan to come today at 5.00 p.m., we walk and share together. Be sure to wear your walking gear and to carry your drinking water. The route will be provided then.
- PARISH PASTORAL COUNCIL MEETING
The Parish Pastoral Council will have a meeting today at 3.00 P.M.
- DEVOTIONAL GROUPS
Five Executive Leaders from Devotional Groups will have a meeting with the Parish Pastoral Council Executive today after 8.30 a.m. Mass.
- BLESSED AFRICAN DINNER
Blessed Sacrament has organized a family dinner for purposes of cerebrating our families and aiding the construction of the father’s House and other projects. We hereby invite you and family for the Blessed African Dinner to be held on Friday 6th December, 2019 at Blessed Sacrament Church Grounds. The ticket goes for Ksh 3000/- per person. Please visit the Blessed African Dinner Desks.
- W.A. ANNOUNCEMENT
Registration for new members is ongoing today at the canopy after every Mass.
- CHILDREN’S WORKSHOP:
There will be a children’s workshop from 18th – 22nd November, 2019. Children will have interactive sessions with facilitators and other children from various children’s homes. Costs is Kshs. 1,500.
- INFANTS BAPTISM CLASSES
Infant Baptism classes will commence next Sunday 10th November,2019 at Thomas Burke – PP1 Orange class starting at noon.
- VALENTINE’S COUPLES ANNOUNCEMENT
St. Valentine’s couples will be having their monthly meeting next Sunday 10th November, 2019 after 8.30 a.m. Mass at Fr. Kianduma Hall. All members are requested to attend.
- QUEEN OF APOSTLES FORM ONE INTAKE 2019
Interviews for form one selection for those who would like to join Queen of Apostles will be held from Monday 2nd December 2019 to Wednesday 4th December 2019 at 8.00 a.m. at the Queen of Apostles Seminary.
If you are interested, collect the registration form from Father’s office on any Monday to Wednesday morning. Parents should accompany their sons when they come to collect the forms.
- MASS ANIMATION FOR COMING SUNDAY 10TH OCTOBER, 2019 WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
07.00A.M. – Legion of Mary
8.30 a.m. – Youth Serving Christ
10.15 a.m. – St. Francis of Assisi Jumuiya
12.00 noon – St. Kizito Jumuiya.
Practice for those taking Sunday Readings will be on Saturday after 8.00 a.m. Mass.