- TITHE: 1ST AND 2ND SUNDAY OF THE MONTH
Next Sunday is a day for tithing. The priests will pray for and bless those who will be tithing.
- ASH WEDNESDAY AND STATION OF THE CROSS
(a) Ash Wednesday Masses on 26th February 2020 will be as follows:- Thomas Burke Nursery and Primary at 7.30 a.m., BIFA at 10.30 a.m. Our neighbouring schools at 3.00 p.m. and evening mass will be at 6.30 p.m. and will start with penitential rites at 6.00.p.m. Ash Wednesday Mass is obligatory and all are requested to attend.
(b) There will be a special collection for Lenten Campaign.
(c) On Friday 28th February 2020 Stations of the Cross will starts at 6.00 p.m. followed by Mass at 6.30 p.m. Senior Youth and YPG will facilitate.
(d) No Jumuiyas’ on Wednesdays and Fridays instead we will have:
Wednesday-LENTEN TALK in the church starting at 6.00 p.m.
Friday –THE WAYOF THE CROSS in the church starting at 6.00 p.m.
- SUNDAY READINGS:
Practice for those taking Sunday Readings will be on Saturday after 8.00 a.m. Mass. All those Taking Reading MUST come for the practice.
- YEAR OF THE FAMILY
- Today Sunday 23rd February,2020 is the Family Mass Sunday. We are all encouraged to wear the Year of family T-shirts and sit together as family.
- Year of Family T-shirts are on sale at the canopy after Mass.
- The Young Catholic Adults (YCA) in conjunction with the Year of Family will be having a Courtship and Dating Forum today after 8.30 a.m. Mass.
- INFANT BAPTISM
Registration of Infant Baptism is ongoing at the Parish Office.
- W.A. ANNOUNCEMENT
C.W.A. monthly meeting will be held next Sunday 23rd February, 2020 after the 8.30 a.m. Mass at Fr. Kianduma Hall. New members are welcome.
- BLESSED SACRAMENT SELF HELP GROUP ANNNUNCEMENT:
Blessed Sacrament Self Help group invites all members for their 2019 Annual General meeting on Saturday 7th March 2020 at Fr. Kianduma Hall. The meeting will start with Holy Mass at 8.00 a.m. in the Church.
- M.A. ANNOUNCEMENT
- His Eminence John Cardinal Njue has donated land at Ruai to all men in the Archdiocese to build a Polytechnic. There will be a fundraising on 21stApril, 2020 and each man is require to contribute Kshs. 5000 each towards this project. Kindly visit the Men’s Desk for Payment details.
- Registration for CMA commissioning classes is on-going at the CMA
- MASS ANIMATION FOR COMING SUNDAY 1st MARCH,2020
WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
07.00A.M. – Holy Family SCC.
8.30 a.m. – P.M.C.
10.15 a.m. – Buruburu Girls
12.00 noon – St. John the Baptist SCC.
Practice for those taking Sunday Readings will be on Saturday after 8.00 a.m. Mass.