The Fr. In charge, assistant priests and the Parish Pastoral Council would like to thank all the Parishioners for their active participation in Mass and blessing of the priests House on Sunday which was presided by His Eminence John Cardinal Njue. May God bless you all.
- CORONA VIRUS (CONVID19) AWARENESS
With the increase worldwide concern the Corona Virus we would like to emphasize Christians to strengthen measures to ensure no further transmission of the disease. The recommendations are:
- Washing your hands often with liquid soap and water or by using alcohol based hand sanitizer.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue then throwing it in a bin.
- People who fee unwell should stay at home
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
We are in the process of placing water points for hand washing with liquid soap in different convenient alocations across the church compound. We will also keep ourselves abreast with the government and the Church directives.
- THE WAY OF THE CROSS AND TALK.
No Jumuiyas’ on Wednesdays and Fridays instead we will have:
- (a) Wednesday-LENTEN TALK in the church starting at 6.00 p.m.
- (b) Friday –THE WAY OF THE CROSS in the church grounds starting at 6.00 p.m. followed by Mass. All Jumuiyas in Phase III will animate.
- SUNDAY READINGS:
Practice for those taking Sunday Readings will be on Saturday after 8.00 a.m. Mass. All those Taking Reading MUST come for the practice.
- YEAR OF THE FAMILY
- Every 4th Sunday of the month is the Family Mass Sunday. We are all encouraged to wear the Year of family T-shirts and sit together as family.
- Year of Family T-shirts are on sale at the canopy after Mass.
- INFANT BAPTISM
Registration of Infant Baptism is ongoing at the Parish Office.
- M.A. ANNOUNCEMENT
- His Eminence John Cardinal Njue has donated land at Ruai to all men in the Archdiocese to build a Polytechnic. There will be a fundraising on Saturday 21stApril, 2020 and each man is required to contribute Kshs. 5000 each towards this project. Kindly visit the Men’s Desk for Payment details.
- All Men are requested to attend their monthly meeting today 15th March, 2020 after 8.30 a.m. Mass at BIFA.
- Registration for CMA commissioning classes is on-going at the CMA desk.
- W.A. MEETING
C.W.A. will have their monthly meeting next Sunday 22nd March, 2020 after 8.30 a.m. Mass at Fr. Kianduma Hall.
- C.A. FORMATION CLASSES
Youth Serving Christ will have formation class and meeting today at Thomas Burke Hall after 8.30 a.m. Mass.
- MASS ANIMATION FOR COMING SUNDAY 22ND MARCH,2020 WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
07.00A.M. – Catholic Men Association
8.30 A.M. – Young Catholic Adults
10.15 A.M – St. Gabriel Jumuiya
12.00 NOON – Young Professional Group
Practice for those taking Sunday Readings will be on Saturday after 8.00 a.m. Mass.